It’s worth spending a little time planning how many pages you will need for your images and text – your content. Working with a physical mock-up is a good way of getting the ‘feel’ of your catalogue, and helping you to make sure you take everything into account.
We have put together a few tips below to help you to plan your catalogue. Once you have worked out how many pages you need you can go to the next stage. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!
- Outside cover – title etc.
- Inside front cover – leave blank? Gallery image?
- Introduction / critical text
- Logos (ace, gallery logo etc.)
- Website, how to contact you?